Sales Operations Manager
Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home.
We sell our platform services to real estate agents and lenders as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete.
Our customers love us and we love them!
We are growing rapidly and need a driven, organized and take-no-prisoners Inside Sales Operations Manager to lead and define our sales operations and sales support efforts to the next level.
Who We Strive To Be:
- Servant Leaders: Serving our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Learners: We learn and share from experiences and mistakes
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, and paddle together
Characteristics of an incredible Sales Operations Manager:
- You are driven by helping a sales organization hit their numbers
- When given the chance, you love closing a sale yourself and love talking to prospects
- It drives you crazy if your sales organization isn’t organized and has no defined funnel or sales ops process
- Ideas are always flowing through your creative mind on how we can work better
- You understand that marketing is essential to supporting sales
- You are a great communicator; you speak and write clearly and articulately; you understand proper grammar and being professional among professionals
What You’ll Do:
- Working with senior leadership, define and implement a comprehensive yet simple and efficient sales process and funnel
- Implement the new sales process within a CRM platform (yet to be determined; company currently uses a mix of tools with Ontraport as a partial solution)
- Manage the company’s sales efforts and activities within the new sales process
- Support the sales activities of the company’s CEO, in-market Business Development Reps (BDRs; currently Denver, Arizona and California) and Key Account managers
- Perform post-pitch follow-ups and nurturing of active prospects
- Be able to give one-on-one pitches when called upon
- Willingness to get your “hands dirty” and jump in to help when needed
- Work with management, BDRs and the company’s financial analyst to analyze markets and sales opportunities
- Work with the company’s financial analyst to understand BDR quotas and monitor quota attainment; regular communication with CEO and sales status meetings
- Work with the Demand Gen function as a crucial input into the selling process and operations
- Coordinate between the BDRs, key account managers and Marketing to execute key selling events (large group presentations in key accounts, trade shows, etc.)
- NOTE - this is a salaried, non-commissioned role; your job will be to help the in-field sales reps be successful. Therefore, we eliminate any commission conflict and you get bonus’d based on their success. I.e. their success will be your success!
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience doing the types of activities listed above in a same or similar role within a sales organization
- Experience with directly selling and speaking with professional prospects
- Experience with CRM and contact management tools; and you know your way around spreadsheet basics
- You are familiar with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending
- You have worked in a busy start-up environment
- You have worked for a SaaS business model
- Experienced leadership team with success in multiple exits
- Health benefits, 401K & Paid Parking
- Flexible vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself
- Office in WeWork on Platte Street - cold brew & kombucha for days!
- Opportunities for growth!
More about Homebot:
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Each month, Homebot delivers a personalized report to homeowners that tracks home value, mortgages and market conditions, advice about when to buy or sell, when to refinance, when to drop mortgage insurance, how to save by strategically paying principal payments, and even estimates potential rental income from Airbnb. Homebot helps homeowners build wealth faster by making them feel empowered and confident about making smart home finance decisions.
But the only way a homeowner can get Homebot is from their lender or real estate agent, and this is where we make magic happen. Homebot respects the existing relationships between homeowner, lender and real estate agent and becomes a machine for generating repeat and referral business while creating incredible loyalty by providing something their clients actually love to receive - every month.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai
* We realize your time is very valuable. Please do not apply if you do not have the minimum experience for this role. Thank you! *