Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own – their home. We sell our platform services to real estate agents, lenders, and loan servicers as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are growing rapidly and are looking for an experienced product marketer to join the team. The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, creative, and articulate. If you are a skilled storyteller and diligent problem-solver with a strong track record of product positioning, cross-functional coordination, and go-to-market strategy and execution, keep reading!
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) will be responsible for driving product and feature adoption by implementing a launch process, owning go-to-market (GTM) orchestration – from project management to alignment and execution across business functions – building feedback loops, understanding our competitive landscape, and being the voice of our customers internally and the voice of the product externally.
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office. (Currently, due to COVID-19, we are working remotely and will continue to do so until there is a vaccine widely available. Until then, you can work remotely in another state, but will eventually need to be in the Denver area)
Targeted Base Salary Range: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00. For additional details on our total benefits package, please review the section “Why Homebot?” at the end of this job description.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: We serve our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Respect, Thoughtfulness & Maturity: We show through our actions
- Accountability: We know our jobs & take ownership
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, & paddle together
- Diligent: We are persistent in the details
- Initiative: We seek improvements continuously
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- Learners: We fail fast & share from our experiences & mistakes
Characteristics of a Rockstar Homebot Product Marketing Manager
- Confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about positioning, messaging, and cross-functional alignment
- Efficiency-focused - always looking for new processes to increase efficiency
- Collaborative, gritty, and resourceful
- A positive, ‘get it done’ attitude
- Quick learner and happy to help wherever needed
- Action-oriented – won’t sit around and wait for someone else to do it
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Refine the product launch process including everything from tiering launches and identifying stakeholder roles to building internal feedback loops.
- Own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for each product launch, closely collaborating with Product to manage the transition from development to launch phase, running pilots to determine key messaging and rollout plans, creating internal and external collateral, training the Sales team, and developing customer communications.
- Track KPIs for each launch and evaluate results to make informed decisions about how to iterate on future launches.
- Drive market awareness and thought leadership through collaboration with the rest of the marketing team.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of our competitive landscape by conducting ongoing competitor research and market analysis.
- Manage our customer feedback processes and maintain an in-depth understanding of our customers’ needs and priorities through focus groups, customer surveys, NPS results, and collaboration with the Community Marketing Manager for social listening. This could eventually evolve into a formal customer advocacy program.
- Use competitor and user insights to inform feature prioritization and product messaging.
- Drive upgrades to the Homebot Pro plan by creating compelling messaging and collateral to raise awareness about Homebot plans, features, and value.
- Reduce churn with onboarding and retention campaigns that drive product adoption and success, and facilitate connections with the Customer Success team.
- This role will report to the Director of Brand & Product Marketing
- You will work closely with Product, CS, Sales, and Marketing
- You will be part of 3 other Marketing team members
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing at a B2B SaaS company required
- Experience implementing a product marketing framework
- Experience driving successful product launches
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A strong track record of driving alignment across groups of stakeholders
- Curious and analytical thinker, passionate about uncovering new insights about our users, the market, and our competitive landscape
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Experience at a mortgage tech or FinTech company
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members who work here are not only passionate about the product, but also passionate about how they interact with their teammates. We push ourselves every day to be better and challenge each other to continuously grow. We are respectful and professional when we need to be, and goofy and fun when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Health benefits (we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost for the 80/20 medical plan)
- Medical & Dental: United Healthcare
- Vision: Beam (VSP)
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (3 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- Equity Appreciation Program
- Paid Parental Leave - 12 Weeks!
- 401K (Guideline)
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid by Homebot
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open work environment with sit/stand desks
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for career growth
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 50 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth in 2020. We moved into some pretty sweet new digs in July 2019, and would love to have you come join us for some good times!
Check out our website at homebot.ai