Come join one of the best places to work in Denver! Homebot is in hyper-growth mode, looking for enthusiastic innovators to join us in revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own — their home.
We sell our SaaS platform to real estate agents, lenders, and loan servicers to engage their clients and prospects throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly and need a creative and articulate Customer Education Manager to create impactful content that increases our level of educational reach for our awesome customers! Our Customer Education Managers play a crucial and ongoing role in ensuring our customers get the maximum value out of Homebot.
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great addition to the team!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office. (Currently, due to COVID-19, we are mostly working remotely (although our office is open to those who wish to use it) and will continue to do so until ~September 1, 2021. Until then, you can work remotely in another state but will eventually need to be in the Denver area once we reopen)
Targeted Base Salary Range: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00. For additional details on our total benefits package, please review the section “Why Homebot?” at the end of this job description.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: We serve our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Respect, Thoughtfulness & Maturity: We show through our actions
- Accountability: We know our jobs & take ownership
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, & paddle together
- Diligent: We are persistent in the details
- Initiative: We seek improvements continuously
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- Learners: We fail fast & share from our experiences & mistakes
Characteristics of a Homebot Customer Education Manager:
- You bring a customer-first mindset to everything you do.
- You have excellent overall writing skills, with impeccable spelling and grammar, and master the Homebot brand voice for varying audiences.
- You have a passion for learning and an ability to take complex information and turn it into engaging, easy-to-understand instructions.
- You deeply enjoy helping customers achieve their business goals by creating content that makes an impact.
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Optimizing our Help Center. You’ll be responsible for ensuring our resources are up to date and that our information architecture is optimized and cohesive, creating a seamless experience for customers and enabling them to self-serve answers to their questions.
- Managing end-to-end documentation for feature updates and launches. You’ll work closely with Product, Product Marketing, and Customer Success to prepare the documentation for all feature updates and launches--large and small.
- Identify content gaps. Hone your research and interview skills to identify documentation and guide needs by working with internal stakeholders, customers and conducting independent data analysis.
- Publish content. Produce various content, including but not limited to how-to articles, mixed media tutorials, and videos, to add value to our customer’s business through product adoption.
- Monitor performance. You’ll be responsible for measuring the performance of our content, what’s resonating, support tickets, receiving high views and ratings. You’ll use data to help make recommendations about what content we should create and long-term projects we should take on to improve the customer experience.
- This role will report to the Manager of Customer Education, Talya
- You will work closely with Product, Marketing, and Customer Success
- You will be part of a team of two in a department of 15
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of content management and creation, using various mediums. Preferably in customer success and education.
- Experience using microlearning strategies to translate complex concepts into digestible, easy-to-follow content that drives product adoption.
- Experience using data to drive decisions around educational content strategies across various channels.
- A proven track record in maintaining the information architecture and content management for a help site
- High attention to detail, strong communicator, well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable being on video when creating video tutorials
- SaaS, start-up experience preferred
- You are familiar with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending and the different stakeholders involved with homeownership
- You have experience with creating and editing videos
- Experience using Intercom, Salesforce, and Hubspot preferred
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members, aka Homebotters, are not only passionate about our product, but also about how they interact with each other. We push ourselves every day to be better, challenge each other to continuously grow, and to have fun doing it. We are professional when we need to be and goofy when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews and visit BuiltinColorado’s Best Places to Work list (#75!) and Best Small Places to Work (#21!).
With the mortgage and tech industries being highly male-dominated, we're proud to be a tech company in the mortgage space with ~50% female employees across the organization.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Health benefits (we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost for the 80/20 medical plan)
- Medical & Dental: United Healthcare
- Vision: Beam (VSP)
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (3 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- Equity Appreciation Program
- Paid Parental Leave - 12 Weeks!
- 401K (Guideline)
- Remote Activities: Wellness Challenges, Trivia, Tequila & Chocolate Tasting, Whiskey Tasting!
- Hybrid Working Model - Blend Work From Home and In-Office Days
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid by Homebot
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open work environment with sit/stand desks
- Leadership Training & Promote from within
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for career growth and upleveling skills
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 80 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth throughout the year. Join us!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai