Come join one of the best places to work in Denver! Homebot is in hyper-growth mode, looking for trailblazers to join us in revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own — their home.
We sell our SaaS platform to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers to engage their clients and prospects throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle. Our customers love us and we love them!
We’re looking for a highly motivated, process-oriented and data-driven Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing marketing team. The Marketing Operations Manager will drive our database management and oversee the marketing tech stack, processes and reporting. You will work cross-functionally to create scalable processes and conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform and empower strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company.
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great addition to the team!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office. (Currently, due to COVID-19, we are working remotely and will continue to do so until ~September 1, 2021. Until then, you can work remotely in another state but will eventually need to be in the Denver area once we reopen)
Targeted Base Salary Range: $95,000.00 - $105,000.00 depending on experience. For a more experienced skillset, may be able to offer a slightly higher band. For additional details on our total benefits package, please review the section “Why Homebot?” at the end of this job description.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: We serve our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Respect, Thoughtfulness & Maturity: We show through our actions
- Accountability: We know our jobs & take ownership
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, & paddle together
- Diligent: We are persistent in the details
- Initiative: We seek improvements continuously
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- Learners: We fail fast & share from our experiences & mistakes
Characteristics of an Incredible Homebot Marketing Operations Manager:
- Confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about data integrity and making data-driven decisions
- Efficiency-focused - always looking for new processes and tools to increase efficiency
- Collaborative, gritty, and resourceful
- A positive, ‘get it done’ attitude
- Quick learner and happy to help wherever needed
- Action-oriented – won’t sit around and wait for someone else to do it
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Automate the tracking of lifecycle stages for prospects.
- Manage the marketing and sales tech stacks to bridge the gap and ensure an effective lead management process across systems.
- Score leads to measure quality and readiness to engage, and build lead routing processes to ensure a seamless marketing-sales handoff.
- Create infrastructure to monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of different marketing initiatives as they relate to the sales and marketing goals.
- Implement a single place for reporting on various marketing initiatives.
- Create and manage automated reporting on marketing attribution, pipeline and campaign performance, marketing and sales effectiveness, and overall business impact.
- Build multi-touch lead attribution models providing visibility into ROMI for different channels and campaigns.
- Maintain data quality across the sales/marketing tech stack, ensuring consistency.
- Identify new opportunities for handling data more efficiently and implement processes to keep data clean and up-to-date as we scale.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, applying in-depth understanding of results, to increase inbound MQLs and reduce cost per MQL.
- This role will report to the Digital Marketing Manager
- You will work closely with Sales & Marketing
- You will be part of 4 other Marketing team members
Experience & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience of direct marketing operations experience
- 2+ years experience with Hubspot or Marketo
- 2+ years of CRM experience, specifically Salesforce
- Experience managing lead flow and data quality across multiple integrated platforms
- Thorough understanding of marketing ops best practices
- Familiar working with demand gen teams and building marketing attribution models
- Strong understanding of database structure, data integrity and analytics
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience building data visualization dashboards from a wide variety of data sets using tools like Tableau
- Big picture thinker - able to interpret results of different marketing efforts, how they relate to each other, and their impact on sales/marketing goals
- Strong communicator - able to bring clarity to complex business situations
- Ability to communicate complex analyses and build excitement across teams
- You are familiar with B2B SaaS space and have experience with both enterprise and individual user selling models.
- You are familiar with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending and the different stakeholders involved with homeownership
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members, aka Homebotters, are not only passionate about our product, but also about how they interact with each other. We push ourselves every day to be better, challenge each other to continuously grow, and to have fun doing it. We are professional when we need to be and goofy when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews and visit BuiltinColorado’s Best Places to Work list (#75!) and Best Small Places to Work (#21!).
With the mortgage and tech industries being highly male-dominated, we're proud to be a tech company in the mortgage space with ~50% female employees across the organization.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Health benefits (we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost for the 80/20 medical plan)
- Medical & Dental: United Healthcare
- Vision: Beam (VSP)
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (3 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- Equity Appreciation Program
- Paid Parental Leave - 12 Weeks!
- 401K (Guideline)
- Remote Activities: Wellness Challenges, Trivia, Tequila & Chocolate Tasting, Whiskey Tasting!
- Hybrid Working Model - Blend Work From Home and In-Office Days
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid by Homebot
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open work environment with sit/stand desks
- Leadership Training & Promote from within
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for career growth and upleveling skills
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 80 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth throughout the year. Join us!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai