Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home.
We sell our SaaS platform services to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete. Our customers love us and we love them!
Thanks to the viral adoption of the platform, and success of rapid, transactional growth paired with enterprise account selling, we are ready to ramp up our product marketing.
To help us shape the future of lender marketing, we're seeking a passionate Product Marketing Manager who will drive the go-to-market strategy for our suite of products.
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great fit for us!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: Serving our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Learners: We learn and share from experiences and mistakes
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, and paddle together
Characteristics of a Rockstar Homebot Product Marketing Manager:
- Branding has a special place in your heart
- Ideas are always flowing through your creative mind
- You crush deadlines for breakfast
- You love creating content and setting the voice of an awesome company
- You’re a good juggler!
- You are confident and an adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Partner with our product team to find product-market-fit for future & existing products, ranging from minor features to full product suites
- Collaborate with the Technical Product Manager to plan and manage all product launches
- Own beta testing programs for top priority launches
- Create and execute promotion plan for new products, including communications to internal and external audiences
- Partner with Operations to create and maintain knowledge-base articles
- Measure user adoption, keeping the product team informed of wins, learnings, and opportunities for improvement
- Support marketing team in go-to market strategies and content creation
- Build product launch and promotion plans
- Develop and maintain a buyers journey, define ideal customer profiles, target personas and value propositions in close collaboration with Director of Product and UX designers
- Create product content for website, video, blog posts, social, press, and collateral (one-pagers, info-graphics), etc.
- Create sales enablement tools, including training, battle cards, playbooks and value messaging guides
- Research competitive products and create competitive analysis materials to enable sales and product planning
- This role will report to COO
- You will work closely with Sales and Product departments
- You will be part of 2 other Marketing teammates
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of progressive career building in B2B SaaS product marketing role at a fast growing technology company
- Demonstrable background in developing sales enablement tools, managing projects from inception to delivery, and communicating with stakeholders
- Strong visual and verbal storytelling skills
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Technical acumen with proven ability to translate tech and sales to each other
- Comfortable setting up and presenting new feature demos to varying audiences
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with an ability to drive cross-functional teams
- You are familiar with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending and the different stakeholders involved with homeownership
- Experience with Intercom, Wistia, Wordpress, Hubspot, JIRA, Salesforce
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members who work here are not only passionate about the product but passionate about how they interact with their teammates. We push ourselves every day to be better and challenge each other to continuously grow. We are respectful and professional when we need to be, and goofy and fun when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Everyone gets ownership in the company
- Health benefits - we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service
- Paid Parental Leave
- EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Brand new office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Thankful Thursdays and Wellness Fridays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Experienced leadership team with success in multiple exits
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid for by the company
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Food Drives, Giving Tree)
- Open environment with sit/stand desks
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for growth
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're nearly 50 team members strong and expect to continue that growth in 2020. We moved into some pretty sweet new digs in July 2019, and would love to have you come join us for some good times!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai