Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home.
We sell our SaaS platform services to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly and need a detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive individual to increase our level of KPI reporting and business insights for our organization!
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great fit for us!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: Serving our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Learners: We learn and share from experiences and mistakes
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, and paddle together
Characteristics of a Rockstar Homebot Financial Analyst:
- Incredibly consistent, acutely detail-oriented and accurate
- Ability to provide input in decision-making scenarios based on empirical, data-driven reasoning
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- A solutions-oriented individual who takes initiative and adds value
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Managing and delivering reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to provide appropriate visibility into operating metrics, and establish accountability for goal achievement across the organization (this will require 1-2 hours every weekend to deliver metrics to executives before start of new week)
- Writing custom SQL queries to maintain existing models and reporting, and to answer internal business questions raised by leadership
- Calculating sales quotas and achievements-to-quota for our sales organization
- Developing and maintaining effective business models supported by financial assumptions – including our company’s financial forecast and SAAS revenue forecast
- Performing general accounting and banking activities (A/P, month-end close, revenue recognition, expense reports, journal entries, reconciliations)
- Assisting in preparation of month-end and year-end financial statements
- Identifying and scrubbing for ‘dirty’ data, in order to provide the most accurate information both to internal stakeholders and external customers and vendor
- This role will report to the Finance Manager
- You will work closely with all departments, as well as executive leadership
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, statistics and/or related fields
- 3-5 years as a Financial Analyst
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, Google Sheets and familiarity with Quickbooks or comparable accounting system
- Experience with GUI-based SQL tools and/or direct SQL query writing required
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Patient, and a willingness to “wear multiple hats”
- Start-up company experience strongly desired
- Experience with BI/reporting tools
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members who work here are not only passionate about the product but passionate about how they interact with their teammates. We push ourselves every day to be better and challenge each other to continuously grow. We are respectful and professional when we need to be, and goofy and fun when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Everyone gets ownership in the company
- Health benefits - we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service
- Paid Parental Leave
- EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Brand new office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Thankful Thursdays and Wellness Fridays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Experienced leadership team with success in multiple exits
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid for by the company
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Food Drives, Giving Tree)
- Open environment with sit/stand desks
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Each month, Homebot delivers a personalized report to homeowners that tracks home value, mortgages and market conditions, advice about when to buy or sell, when to refinance, when to drop mortgage insurance, how to save by strategically paying principal payments, and even estimates potential rental income from Airbnb. Homebot helps homeowners build wealth faster by making them feel empowered and confident about making smart home finance decisions.
But the only way a homeowner can get Homebot is from their lender or real estate agent, and this is where we make magic happen. Homebot respects the existing relationships between homeowner, lender and real estate agent and becomes a machine for generating repeat and referral business while creating incredible loyalty by providing something their clients actually love to receive - every month.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai