Software Training & Education Specialist
Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing company, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home.
We sell our platform services to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete.
Our customers love us and we love them!
We are growing rapidly and need an incredibly organized, driven, and outgoing Education & Training Specialist to support our end-users (loan officers & realtors), with continuous training and education to ensure they understand how to cultivate the utmost value from their Homebot subscription. This role will be a hybrid of virtual/web-based (80%) and on-site (20%) training.
If you love educating others and this opportunity gets you pumped to do this with our clientele- perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you soon. We are targeting to fill this position for January 2020.
Who We Strive To Be as Homeboters:
- Servant Leaders: Serving our customers and teammates first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Teachers: Continuously teaching one another to enable collaboration and growth
- Learners: We learn and share from experiences and mistakes
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, and paddle together
Characteristics of a Rockstar Homebot Education and Training Specialist:
- Patient, knowledgeable and maintains a stellar attitude with all customers whether it be in-person or virtually
- Detail Oriented & Organized - No training session is forgotten or double booked on your watch!
- Diverse trainer who takes our user’s needs into consideration in every session
- Solutions-oriented executor who takes initiative and adds value
- Confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner and happy to help wherever needed!
- Passionate about Homebot’s product and capabilities as we continue to strengthen our feature set
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Teach our customers the key functionalities and be able to apply that knowledge to solve the customer’s goals and any issues they may have at that time
- Maintain an organized schedule of trainings using Calendly and Zoo
- Facilitate monthly check-ins with new users who you notice have yet to interact with their account
- Conducting follow-up training with key account customers to educate them on new product offerings and enhancements
- Lead our monthly Mortgage and Real Estate in-depth trainings
- Systemize our topic-specific webinars and in-depth trainings
- Have a professional attitude -- you’ll be supporting some of the most successful and prominent Real Estate Agents and Lending Professionals in the country (our users)
- Triage high level requests to Customer Success Managers and/or Engineering team, as needed
- Serving as a product expert to internal teams - Marketing/Sales, Support and Development.
- Providing backup support as needed to assist Homebot’s Customer Support Team
- This role will report to Dir, Customer Success
- You will work closely with the Customer Success, Product and Sales departments
- You will be part of a team of 5 including 2 Customer Success Managers, 2 Customer Success Specialists and 1 Director
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of training & customer support experience in a professional environment, preferably with a SAAS and/or Startup environment
- Ability to train users through value-based education tactics
- Flexible schedule and able to accommodate all time zones as well as last minute trainings
- Experience with streamlining and systemizing repetitive processes
- Patient, friendly and a great attitude through fast growth
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal; you will be dealing with polished professionals in lending and real estate sectors
- Impeccable with promptness, follow-through and follow-up!
- Direct experience with Zoom is a plus
- Direct experience in lending or real estate sector is a bonus
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members who work here are passionate about the product but they are also passionate about how they interact with their teammates. We are respectful and professional when we need to be, and goofy and fun when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Everyone gets ownership in the company
- Health benefits - we pay 99% of the Homeboter’s cost
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service
- Paid Parental Leave
- EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Brand new office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Thankful Thursdays and Wellness Fridays
- Experienced leadership team with success in multiple exits
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch and fun quarterly events
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Food Drives, Giving Tree)
- Open environment with sit/stand desks
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for growth
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Each month, Homebot delivers a personalized report to homeowners that tracks home value, mortgages and market conditions, advice about when to buy or sell, when to refinance, when to drop mortgage insurance, how to save by strategically paying principal payments, and even estimates potential rental income from Airbnb. Homebot helps homeowners build wealth faster by making them feel empowered and confident about making smart home finance decisions.
But the only way a homeowner can get Homebot is from their lender or real estate agent, and this is where we make magic happen. Homebot respects the existing relationships between homeowner, lender and real estate agent and becomes a machine for generating repeat and referral business while creating incredible loyalty by providing something their clients actually love to receive - every month.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai