Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home.
We sell our SaaS platform services to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly and need a creative, organized and collaborative Director of Marketing to lead and define our marketing strategy and efforts to the next level.
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great fit for us!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: Serving our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Learners: We learn and share from experiences and mistakes
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, and paddle together
Characteristics of a Rockstar Homebot Director of Marketing:
- You are a natural born leader
- Everything you touch becomes marketing gold
- Branding has a special place in your heart
- Ideas are always flowing through your creative mind
- Strong understanding of value-based messaging (as opposed to feature-based or technology-based messaging)
- Articulate communicator
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Develop marketing and brand strategy while incorporating/maintaining Homebot’s vision
- Manage a small internal team and external resources to build the brand
- Own, implement and manage all events, trade shows, public relations and communication functions (public speaking events, external articles and publications, social media activities, ect.)
- Create an effective Demand Gen. system that provides the sales and marketing team with cohesive tools and strategy, that incorporates our target markets, with email, phone, social media, events, webinars and other tactical approaches over time
- Refine and mature brand standards, policies and controls that are implemented and managed across the company; branding guidelines, standardized company-branded templates (e.g. presentations, videos, documents, etc.); consistent branding of all outbound communications (e.g. system- and application-generated emails to customers, company emails, etc.)
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbally and written) with all departments of the company to ensure everyone is following branding/marketing standards
- Own, implement and manage various regular marcomm activities and deliverables including: messaging; website and SEO; communications strategies; public relations; analysts relations; industry associations; internal and external newsletters; social media and blogging; webinars; collateral (brochures, slicks, case studies, white papers, articles); standard presentations; multimedia content (videos); help site content; and other marcomm tools as needed or evolved
- Willingness to get your “hands dirty” and jump in to help when needed
- This role will report to COO
- You will work closely with Sales and Product departments
- You will be part of 2 other Marketing teammates
Experience & Qualifications:
- Required experience: You are familiar with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending and the different stakeholders involved with homeownership
- 5-7+ years of experience as a Director of Marketing, Product Brand Manager or a similar role within the marketing realm
- Experience with or understanding of multi-layer B2B2C markets with many end-users
- Experience with common marketing tools (the specific tools are not important, but the experience of using proper-tools-for-the-job is)
- You have worked in a busy start-up environment
- You have worked for a SaaS business model
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members who work here are not only passionate about the product but passionate about how they interact with their teammates. We push ourselves every day to be better and challenge each other to continuously grow. We are respectful and professional when we need to be, and goofy and fun when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Everyone gets ownership in the company
- Health benefits - we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service
- Paid Parental Leave
- EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Brand new office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Thankful Thursdays and Wellness Fridays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Experienced leadership team with success in multiple exits
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid for by the company
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Food Drives, Giving Tree)
- Open environment with sit/stand desks
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for growth
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're nearly 50 team members strong and expect to continue that growth in 2020. We moved into some pretty sweet new digs in July 2019, and would love to have you come join us for some good times!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai