Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home.
We sell our platform services to real estate agents, lenders, and loan servicers as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete.
Our customers love us and we love them!
We are growing rapidly and are in need of a driven, team-oriented, and self starting Client Operations Specialist to join our hard-working team that comes together and successfully reaches company goals.
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great fit for us!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: Serving our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Learners: We learn and share from experiences and mistakes
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, and paddle together
Characteristics of a Rockstar Homebot Client Operations Specialist:
- Quick learner, enjoys wearing many hats, and happy to help wherever needed
- Accuracy and attention to detail - a little OCD goes a long way in this role!
- Time management - prioritizing your day will help ensure success
- Solutions creator who takes initiative and adds value
- Patient, friendly, and maintains a stellar attitude through chaos and change
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Data, data, and more data! Filter and “clean” a high volume of customer data to be imported into our production database within our SLA
- Responsible for assisting in various aspects of the Customer Success and Operations team
- Respond to customer inquiries via Intercom, email, phone, etc. in a timely manner
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle customer challenges, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Help identify bugs, gather steps to reproduce, and report to Product team for resolution - keeping customer apprised along the way
- Help report important KPIs to help the company make key business decisions
- This role will report to Director of Client Operations
- You will work closely with Customer Success and Customer Support
- You will be part of a 3 person team (2 Client Ops Specialists and 1 Dir)
Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic to intermediate experience with spreadsheets/functions (Excel, Google Sheets, manipulating data)
- 1+ years of proven customer support experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; you will be dealing with very polished users
- Ability to work cross-functionally between all departments of Homebot
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Statistics
- Start-up Experience
- You are familiar with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending and the different stakeholders involved with homeownership
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members who work here are passionate about the product but they are also passionate about how they interact with their teammates. We are respectful and professional when we need to be, and goofy and fun when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Everyone gets ownership in the company
- Health benefits - we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service
- Paid Parental Leave
- EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Brand new office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Thankful Thursdays and Wellness Fridays
- Experienced leadership team with success in multiple exits
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch and fun quarterly events
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Food Drives, Giving Tree)
- Open environment with sit/stand desks
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for growth
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Each month, Homebot delivers a personalized report to homeowners that tracks home value, mortgages and market conditions, advice about when to buy or sell, when to refinance, when to drop mortgage insurance, how to save by strategically paying principal payments, and even estimates potential rental income from Airbnb. Homebot helps homeowners build wealth faster by making them feel empowered and confident about making smart home finance decisions.
But the only way a homeowner can get Homebot is from their lender or real estate agent, and this is where we make magic happen. Homebot respects the existing relationships between homeowner, lender and real estate agent and becomes a machine for generating repeat and referral business while creating incredible loyalty by providing something their clients actually love to receive - every month.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai