Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home.
We sell our SaaS platform services to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly and need an incredibly organized and driven, Customer Success Manager to increase our level of customer service for our passionate customers!
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great fit for us!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office. (Currently, due to COVID-19, we are working remotely and will continue to do so until there is a vaccine widely available. Until then, you can work remotely in another state but will eventually need to be in the Denver area)
Targeted Base Salary Range: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00. Please review the section “Why Homebot?” at the end of this job description for additional details on our total benefits package.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: We serve our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Respect, Thoughtfulness & Maturity: We show through our actions
- Accountability: We know our jobs & take ownership
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, & paddle together
- Diligent: We are persistent in the details
- Initiative: We seek improvements continuously
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- Learners: We fail fast & share from our experiences & mistakes
Characteristics of a Rockstar Homebot Customer Success Manager:
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule and able to respond to emails on nights and weekends, if needed
- Fast learner with the ability to navigate around various platforms and systems used by the company (think Gmail, Metabase, Intercom, Jira, HubSpot, Salesforce...you get it!)
- Passionate about solving problems and going the extra mile whether it’s over email, phone calls, webinars, or in-person client meetings
- Knows how to be direct and make executive decisions when it comes to difficult client scenarios
- Team player who is willing to help with any tasks from support tickets to leading a sales call!
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Patient, friendly and a positive attitude through chaos, change and new company and product developments
- No one slips through the cracks on your watch!
- Solutions Creator who takes initiative and adds value
- Quick learner and happy to help wherever needed!
- Own and create amazing experiences for our customers in-person, leading webinars, or through email communication
- Manage customer success through onboarding, creating & monitoring customer’s success metrics and ROI
- Provide product feedback to the product team from the customer's perspective
- Attend & represent Homebot at trade shows and events, as needed
- This role will report to Director, Customer Success
- You will work closely with Sales, Customer Support and Data teams.
- You will be part of 5 other Customer Success Managers on the team
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3 + years of Customer Success in high volume customer environments
- Experience in real estate or the mortgage industry is a must
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Patient, friendly, and direct when necessary
- Committed to creating long-term relationships with our customers
- Experience working with highly professional corporations
- Ability to travel as needed (conferences, training, sales events)
- Experience managing a diverse set of enterprise clients
- You have experience working in growing startups
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members who work here are not only passionate about the product but passionate about how they interact with their teammates. We push ourselves every day to be better and challenge each other to continuously grow. We are respectful and professional when we need to be, and goofy and fun when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Health benefits (we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost for the 80/20 medical plan)
- Medical & Dental: United Healthcare
- Vision: Beam (VSP)
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (3 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- Equity Appreciation Program
- Paid Parental Leave - 12 Weeks!
- 401K (Guideline)
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid by Homebot
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open work environment with sit/stand desks
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for career growth
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 50 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth in 2020. We moved into some pretty sweet new digs in July 2019, and would love to have you come join us for some good times!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai