Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home!
We sell our SaaS platform services to lenders and real estate agents as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly and need a driven, organized and take-no-prisoners Account Manager to grow relationships with our awesome customers!
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great fit for us!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: Serving our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Learners: We learn and share from experiences and mistakes
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, and paddle together
Characteristics of a Rockstar Homebot Account Manager:
- You are driven by helping a sales organization hit their numbers in our team-selling environment
- You love closing a sale yourself and love talking to prospects
- Ideas are always flowing through your creative mind on how we can be better sales professionals
- You are able to handle account based marketing approaches, enterprise and corporate conversations as well as selling in one on one scenarios
- You are a great communicator; you speak and write clearly and articulately
- Patient, friendly and a stellar attitude!
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Support the sales activities of the company’s CEO, in-market Business Development Managers (BDMs) and fellow Account managers
- Give one-on-one and one-to-many pitches to prospective customers
- Perform post-pitch follow-ups and nurturing of active prospects
- Work with management, BDMs and the company’s financial analyst to analyze markets and sales opportunities
- Work with the Demand Gen function as a crucial input into the selling process
- Attend & represent Homebot at trade shows and events, as needed
- NOTE - This is a salaried, non-commissioned role; your job will be to make other Homebotters successful and grow revenue in your accounts. You get bonus’d based on the team’s overall success and growth in your accounts. We all win!
- This role will report to Director, Sales Operations
- You will work closely with Marketing, Product and Finance
- You will be part of 11 sales team members, and growing (5 remotely)
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience doing the types of activities listed above in a similar role within a sales organization
- Experience with directly selling and speaking with professional prospects
- Experience with CRM and contact management tools
- Experience with spreadsheet basics, powerpoint and other sales tools
- Familiar with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending and the different stakeholders involved with homeownership
- Experience in start-up environment
- Worked for a SaaS business model organization
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members who work here are not only passionate about the product but passionate about how they interact with their teammates. We push ourselves every day to be better and challenge each other to continuously grow. We are respectful and professional when we need to be, and goofy and fun when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Everyone gets ownership in the company
- Health benefits - we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service
- Paid Parental Leave
- EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Brand new office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Experienced leadership team with success in multiple exits
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid for by the company
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Food Drives, Giving Tree)
- Open environment with sit/stand desks
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for growth
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're nearly 50 team members strong and expect to continue that growth in 2020. We moved into some pretty sweet new digs in July 2019, and would love to have you come join us for some good times!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai